The fun facts about my country
Introduction
Angella: Hello, kids. I will introduce myself first. My name is Hye Been Kim but please call me Angella. I am come from Korea , Seoul but now I live in Vietnam and going to school called AIS. I am in 8grade. My city, Seoul is known for the best crowded city ever. We have a lot of neighbor and they are all really friendly. Korea and Washington, DC is 6945 miles away. So, it is really far. Now I will start my podcast.
(Funny voices & sounds)
Angella: Seoul is the capital of Korea . As you know, Korea has a high quality in technology like phone, computer or television. The fact of my country is that South Korea earns credit for being the largest shipbuilder in the world and South Korea is the only country that boasts of DMB, WiBro and 100Mbit/s Broadband. In my city, every 6’oclock in the morning, a lot of people woke up early to sell foods or things. They look really busy. Also, our family woke up to get to work. In the market, the people are willing to buy cheaper things to save money. Fish, meat and other things are also hoping to buy them. Thank you for listening!!!
(Crowded people’s sounds & music)
No comments:
Post a Comment