Monday, 7 March 2011

Cat Tien national park

 My favorite memory in Cat Tien was that when we had a night safari. During the night safari, we saw a beautiful deer, a pig, small wildcat and owl.
I really liked deer because the eyes of deer was really pretty and was so big. I wished I have big eyes, too. Another thing I saw on the safari was a lazy pig and it was fat and even hard to move. It was really funny that a pig across the road very slowly.  I also saw gibbons from the monkey island and they were really cute and big. They were hanging up from the tree and playing around. We took some pictures of them. It was great and fun. Through the field trip, I got a lot of things. First, I made a lot of friends. Second, I had a new experience. For these things, I think this grade 8 field trip was a great trip ever.

6 comments:

  1. I think my paragraph would be hard to understand, but please try to read and check,too. Thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try using some word that describe the trip like interesting, exciting,etc. Next time before you update your work look at it over and over again to make sure that you're happy with it and then submit it. Good conclusion and introduction, your organization's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) u do make more friend ;) and i love the deer 222 :) too bad me and u have small eyes :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The assignment was to describe a favorite moment, so I think you can be more specific and choose one particular moment to describe about. Second, check your grammar. Third, you have to care more about your word choice. "Cute" and "Big" are dead words. It would be better if you replace them with descriptive words. Try reading your paragraph aloud to make sure that your sentences connect. Be more specific in your experiences descriptive, such as be careful when using the word "thing", because it is indeed very general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what i mean was description of experiences, sorry typo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and yeah, 7/12

    ReplyDelete